AFF on Air Discussion thread | Page 8 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

AFF on Air Discussion thread

Stusipad

Hi Matt, love the podcast and keep up the good work!

I'm new to collecting Qantas points, but would like to someday redeem them for a RTW or maybe a European holiday. Could you do a segment along the lines of "So l have half a million points Qantas points.. Now what?" I should also say that due to the flight restrictions due to COVID, l have basically NO status credit at all - how does this factor into planning and preparing for a RTW redemption?

Thanks!

Stu

PS. Please give a shout out to 'Scotty' who introduced me to the world of Qantas points and is an avid listener of the podcast!

Flights
My Map
Hi Matt, love the podcast and keep up the good work!

I'm new to collecting Qantas points, but would like to someday redeem them for a RTW or maybe a European holiday. Could you do a segment along the lines of "So l have half a million points Qantas points.. Now what?" I should also say that due to the flight restrictions due to COVID, l have basically NO status credit at all - how does this factor into planning and preparing for a RTW redemption?

Thanks!

Stu

PS. Please give a shout out to 'Scotty' who introduced me to the world of Qantas points and is an avid listener of the podcast!
Glad you like the podcast, and welcome to posting on AFF :)

I have answered your question in today's episode - Podcast Episode #41: Farewell to the Queen of the Skies

kpc

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Great interview Matt with the CEO of the QFM...I have been to Lre twice, the last time in Oct 2018 on the Qf drought relief charity flight. Learnt a few things from your interview today including the new light show and the new roof for the planes. Will need to revisit when the borders reopen to NSW residents.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poh