AFF Flight Tracker

nmintern

Hi All,

I used to have my open flights.oorg account linked through me AFF account, I obviously have not logged any flights for a while and now I have gone in - I can't find the link anymore for it.

Is it till here?

Cheers

Nigel

Solution
Hi All,

I used to have my open flights.oorg account linked through me AFF account, I obviously have not logged any flights for a while and now I have gone in - I can't find the link anymore for it.

Is it till here?

Cheers

Nigel

As per my post, this service has been discontinued. We did give a few weeks (in reality it was almost 2 months) notice via this forum as well as emailing all AFF Flight Tracker users that the service will be discontinued and advised all users to download their details as they will not be...

AIRwin

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
It has been decommissioned:

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

nmintern

It has been decommissioned:
so what happens to all the data that was stored there? :-( can we not get it at all to transfer it?

snabbu

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
We were able to access and backup our data for a few weeks after the announcement was made, this was back in November 2020 IIRC. Unless the admins took some kind of global backup (if that was even possible) I'd say the data is now gone.

Archipelago

Solutions
Nooooo
Anyway way to get the data back? I'd spent years building up that map :(
Didn't have access to it for the past 6 months for *reasons*

Archipelago

Solutions
You could check with the admins but I seem to remember they were pretty clear it would be unrecoverable after the deadline.
Cheers snabbu - seems like a snafu now
Any ideas as to contacting the admins? Would be great to get a db for the flights regardless

Admin

Established Member
Administrator
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Hi All,

Is it till here?

Cheers

Nigel

As per my post, this service has been discontinued. We did give a few weeks (in reality it was almost 2 months) notice via this forum as well as emailing all AFF Flight Tracker users that the service will be discontinued and advised all users to download their details as they will not be retained.

Solution

nmintern

As per my post, this service has been discontinued. We did give a few weeks (in reality it was almost 2 months) notice via this forum as well as emailing all AFF Flight Tracker users that the service will be discontinued and advised all users to download their details as they will not be retained.
very sad to see and hear this. I have to say checking flying emails happened not to be top of the priority list for some time. Assuming there is absolutely no way to get this data at all?

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andygfee