Advice on champagne | Page 149 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Advice on champagne

qaz

Established Member

qaz

Established Member
Last edited:

boomy

10k QF bonus on Piper Heidsieck Rare Millesime 2002.

pagingjoan

Established Member
10k QF bonus on Piper Heidsieck Rare Millesime 2002.

The QFF P1 Christmas gift! :)

I love to travel

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
And ask for this in TPR and they will bring you a new unopened Rare for you to have a glass or 3 out of - it is far superior to the Dom offered in TPR IMO
Hoping the PR will still be around in August in whatever makeshift room they have due to the renovations.

boomy

And ask for this in TPR and they will bring you a new unopened Rare for you to have a glass or 3 out of - it is far superior to the Dom offered in TPR IMO
Learned that when I did the LONG trek from TPR and was told I don’t have to come ALL the way to Flounge for a glass of rare.
That’s one first world problem less now if only they could bring Krug back onboard...

Tommo_Aus

How does the piper rare compare to Dom/Krug? Looking for a special celebration bottle for my wife and I to mark the first expansion of our family!

Tommo_Aus

Many thanks! Not quite there tho, a couple of months to go so this is more pre-preparation and time to find a deal, unfortunately I haven't seen much in the way of deals on Krug.

lilkid28

How does the piper rare compare to Dom/Krug? Looking for a special celebration bottle for my wife and I to mark the first expansion of our family!
Piper is nice, and would be good value on the Qantas Wine store with 10k bonus points. If you can get hold on pne of those $25 vouchers, better still.

Tommo_Aus

I have a $50 voucher Qantas wines sent me however it seems they're enforcing the "Excludes Champagne, Penfolds, sparkling wine, food and spirits" conditions as it says the voucher is invalid. I might try and find the $25 one you mentioned.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFEP