Adelaide Dinner, Sat 17th Aug - Prelude to Second Coming Barossa Tour | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Adelaide Dinner, Sat 17th Aug - Prelude to Second Coming Barossa Tour

Added to Calendar: 17-08-19

Aeolus

Established Member
Considering there will be a large gathering at the Hilton Adelaide on Sat, I suggested this restaurant on the other thread but thought I should post its own thread, just in case .

Venue: Bread & Bone Home -
Address: 15 Peel St, Adelaide
Time: 7:30 pm

Nice and easy to walk to from the Hilton, great reviews on their food, especially the burgers.
I'll wait until this weekend before booking, so would appreciate if the numbers could be confirmed by then.

Based on the other thread, I believe the following are interested (please let me know if this is incorrect):

Platinum
1. Buzzard (+1 also?)
2. Doug Wescott
3. Boomy
4. iRobbo
5. Aeolus

Matt_01

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Most likely platinum, just need to get back to ADL and check that MrsM has not made other plans.

CaptJCool

Established Member
Bread & Circuses

I think my interstate guests will have departed by then so I’ll aim to make an golden appearance

Aeolus

Established Member
Bad news, they’re fully booked. :confused:
I’ve given them my number and they’ll call if there’s any changes.

Another alternative would be the Star of Siam, I can get them to suggest a banquet menu. Let me know if that suits. Thanks

ALH

Established Member
As GPH advised, we’re unable to have dinner with the group.

We’ll try and catch up in the Hilton lounge for a quick one or two bevvies..

Last edited:

Matt_01

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I am happy to have a pre dinner drink at the Hilton but would need to be guested in. I am a local so not staying at the Hilton

CaptJCool

Established Member
Yea, I can’t make dinner seeing I double-booked...and need be elsewhere for 7.30 theatre.

Sighs.. pre-drinks is an option but probably crushed on timing.

FYI Crows v Collingwood at Adelaide Oval 4.05pm. PROB finish around 7...

AFF on Air Podcast

• Indian Pacific & Other Epic Train Journeys – AIR027
    Sat, 11 Jan 2020 02:31:00 AEDT
      In this episode, we take a brief detour from the aviation discussion to talk about train travel! There's something nice - perhaps even romantic - about long-distance train ...
  • Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bree