Adelaide Dinner, Sat 17th Aug - Prelude to Second Coming Barossa Tour | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Adelaide Dinner, Sat 17th Aug - Prelude to Second Coming Barossa Tour

Added to Calendar: 17-08-19

Aeolus

AFF Supporter
Considering there will be a large gathering at the Hilton Adelaide on Sat, I suggested this restaurant on the other thread but thought I should post its own thread, just in case .

Venue: Bread & Bone Home -
Address: 15 Peel St, Adelaide
Time: 7:30 pm

Nice and easy to walk to from the Hilton, great reviews on their food, especially the burgers.
I'll wait until this weekend before booking, so would appreciate if the numbers could be confirmed by then.

Based on the other thread, I believe the following are interested (please let me know if this is incorrect):

Platinum
1. Buzzard (+1 also?)
2. Doug Wescott
3. Boomy
4. iRobbo
5. Aeolus

Matt_01

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Most likely platinum, just need to get back to ADL and check that MrsM has not made other plans.

penegal

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
As with the tour, I will unfortunately be in ZQN

• Sad
Reactions: ALH

CaptJCool

Bread & Circuses

I think my interstate guests will have departed by then so I’ll aim to make an golden appearance

Matt_01

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
No just me. +1 had already agreed to drop off and pick up mini us AKA MissM.

Aeolus

AFF Supporter
Bad news, they’re fully booked. :confused:
I’ve given them my number and they’ll call if there’s any changes.

Another alternative would be the Star of Siam, I can get them to suggest a banquet menu. Let me know if that suits. Thanks

Buzzard

AFF Supporter
Fingers crossed for a cancellation.
If it's the Star, then so be it. Beats going hungry.

ALH

AFF Supporter
As GPH advised, we’re unable to have dinner with the group.

We’ll try and catch up in the Hilton lounge for a quick one or two bevvies..

Last edited:

Matt_01

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I am happy to have a pre dinner drink at the Hilton but would need to be guested in. I am a local so not staying at the Hilton

CaptJCool

Yea, I can’t make dinner seeing I double-booked...and need be elsewhere for 7.30 theatre.

Sighs.. pre-drinks is an option but probably crushed on timing.

FYI Crows v Collingwood at Adelaide Oval 4.05pm. PROB finish around 7...

AFF on Air Podcast

• Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aakash35