Adelaide Dinner, Sat 17th Aug - Prelude to Second Coming Barossa Tour | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Adelaide Dinner, Sat 17th Aug - Prelude to Second Coming Barossa Tour

Added to Calendar: 17-08-19

Aeolus

Established Member
Ok, so here's the update.
Bread & Bone called yesterday to advise that they can squeeze us in but it will be outdoors and not in their main restaurant area. Considering the imminent rain and wind, I don't think that would be a good idea so I said no.

Therefore, I have booked a table for 8 at 8pm at the Star of Siam which never disappoints with their Thai food. Added plus, it's even closer to the Hilton! :)
Address: 67 Gouger St, Adelaide.
Time: 8pm

Platinum
1. Buzzard
2. Buzzard + 1
3. Doug Wescott
4. Boomy
5. iRobbo
6. iRobbo + 1
7. Matt01
8. Aeolus

We could either design a banquet menu (around $35-40 ea) or go ala carte. My recommendation would be to try as many of their fantastic dishes as possible but not sure if anyone has any dietary requirements, etc. Anyway, please let me know.

Last edited:

iRobbo

Intern
Also confirming myself and +1 - thanks for organising (and agree with not outside!)

Aeolus

Established Member
Hi All,
I’m going to call them shortly to add 2 more pax to the table and also pre-order.
I’ll make the shared plates to $50 each with 3 bottles of Kay Brothers Basket Press Shiraz to share. Anything additional orders please go to the bar and order and pay yourself. Please bring cash to pay for the banquet and the 3 bottles.

Reactions: ALH

Aeolus

Established Member
Hi All,
I’m going to call them shortly to add 2 more pax to the table and also pre-order.
I’ll make the shared plates to $50 each with 3 bottles of Kay Brothers Basket Press Shiraz to share. Anything additional orders please go to the bar and order and pay yourself. Please bring cash to pay for the banquet and the 3 bottles.
Ok I’ve pre-ordered and they’ll accommodate 10 pax. There’s enough $$ to also squeeze in 4 bottles of wine instead of 3 :D
Hope you’re all hungry!

ALH

Established Member
OMG. I’m staying to watch the game with GPH. It’s SO good🏉

See you all tomorrow.

Last edited:

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dirkgonnadirk