Accor Vouchers! Where did they Come from?

serfty

Experienced Member
Moderator
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Posts
50,128
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Oneworld
Emerald
I just updated my Accor App. and on opening I see some red notification dots.

Following the dots, I came across some vouchers which expire end of December; not sure what I did to deserve them, but I'm sure I'll never use them!

Screenshot_20261003_201814_ALL Accor.jpg
Screenshot_20261003_201848_ALL Accor.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261003_201739_ALL Accor.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003_201739_ALL Accor.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 3
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Hmmmmph. My only voucher is for free breakfast in Australia, which is funny because I’m as a Diamond I’m entitled to it throughout Asia.
 
I just updated my Accor App. and on opening I see some red notification dots.

Following the dots, I came across some vouchers which expire end of December; not sure what I did to deserve them, but I'm sure I'll never use them!

View attachment 523889
View attachment 523890

Mine - nada

Hmmmmph. My only voucher is for free breakfast in Australia, which is funny because I’m as a Diamond I’m entitled to it throughout Asia.

If yours is the same as mine was previously, it might be able to be used for Accor restaurants serving breakfast even without staying. But I would caution that when I did try to use it a couple of years ago, only Sofitel Darling Harbour knew what to do with it.
 
@HappyFlyerFamily it doesn’t appear so. Although the first indication is that it does.

IMG_2229.jpeg

But then look at the detail, its for hotel stays, although this is for Asia Pacific, as it should be. Not the same 'voucher'?

IMG_2230.jpeg
 
Or breakfast one weekend at home (mine expires on 31 October, so was thinking of wandering over to the Pullman near my home for breakfast one Saturday).
 
Or breakfast one weekend at home (mine expires on 31 October, so was thinking of wandering over to the Pullman near my home for breakfast one Saturday).
If you are thinking of this Saturday /tomorrow @MELso for brekky at Pullman East Melbourne - it will be busy due to the hotel chockers for Melbourne Marathon.
Hotel overbooked and not a spare seat in the Lounge
 
If you are thinking of this Saturday /tomorrow @MELso for brekky at Pullman East Melbourne - it will be busy due to the hotel chockers for Melbourne Marathon.
Hotel overbooked and not a spare seat in the Lounge
I saw it was all done up for the marathon festivities when I was walking into work the other day, but hopefully next weekend it'll be quiet.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top