Accor Vouchers! Where did they Come from?

serfty

Experienced Member
Moderator
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Posts
50,087
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Oneworld
Emerald
I just updated my Accor App. and on opening i sea some red notification dots.

Following the dots, I came across some vouchers; not sure what I did to deserve them, but in sure I'll never use them!

Screenshot_20261003_201814_ALL Accor.jpg
Screenshot_20261003_201848_ALL Accor.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261003_201739_ALL Accor.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003_201739_ALL Accor.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1
Hmmmmph. My only voucher is for free breakfast in Australia, which is funny because I’m as a Diamond I’m entitled to it throughout Asia.
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top