Accor Vouchers! Where did they Come from?

serfty

Experienced Member
Moderator
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Posts
50,087
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Oneworld
Emerald
I just updated my Accor App. and on opening i sea some red notification dots.

Following the dots, I came across some vouchers which expire end of December; not sure what I did to deserve them, but I'm sure I'll never use them!

Screenshot_20261003_201814_ALL Accor.jpg
Screenshot_20261003_201848_ALL Accor.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261003_201739_ALL Accor.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003_201739_ALL Accor.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1
Hmmmmph. My only voucher is for free breakfast in Australia, which is funny because I’m as a Diamond I’m entitled to it throughout Asia.
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top