Accor Fast Track to Silver/Gold/Platinum

There is worse platinum. The Best Western version gets me a bottle of water. Occasionally.
I take back my words. One specific IHG offered me either free brekky or 500 points. Of course I took the brekky. This brekky was priced at 40 dollars.

Holiday Inn. And it's tasty not the đź’© ones they serve at the Holiday Inn Express where you manage to get some scrambled eggs and a few slices of bacon before they run out of food.

Last edited:
I just completed a 3 night stay at Mercure Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin that I booked prior to registering for this promo. I’ve received the expected number of Accor points for this stay but haven’t been upgraded to Gold so assuming the offer will only work for stays booked post registration.
Glad you made it back out to West Berlin to tell the tale. Checkmate, charlie!

Well I'm not very bright and apparently hadn't activated the e-mail when it came through as I thought I had, because I noticed in my app today that there was no sign of the Fast Track as others have stated here. Lo and behold, went back to the original e-mail and I hadn't.

I'm at 26 nights already, but did check out after a one-night stay yesterday which hasn't yet posted to my account. It seems there is at least one successful example here of a stay booked before registration still attracting the bonus nights, but in my case, the stay wasn't just booked before registration but also technically also completed, so that may be pushing it even further. Will report back with the result either way once the trip posts.

Of course, and it is listed in my ALL app as a Fast Track

Cheers appreciated, will give it a little more time then might chase it up.

I still have heard nothing back on the bonus 10 nights. I completed 7 nights since 24 May, already have my QF account linked, and have the email and app both showing enrolment in the promo.

I would be very interested in any progress as the 10 additional nights will be enough to nudge me into Plat.

Presently having to chase up the points from the second of 2 rooms booked. Very annoying....

Another data point. Activated the QF fast track (via the web) and linked (afterwards!) my QF account (lowly Bronze) a couple of weeks ago. Just finished a stay of 4 nights which brings me up to 10 'real' nights plus 20 from Accor Plus. 30 bonus nights just landed so this has rocketed me straight from Silver to Platinum - was going to book some rooms last week for later in the year but if the added perks are any good, this might make me change where exactly I'll do so...

Another data point. Activated the QF fast track (via the web) and linked (afterwards!) my QF account (lowly Bronze) a couple of weeks ago. Just finished a stay of 4 nights which brings me up to 10 'real' nights plus 20 from Accor Plus. 30 bonus nights just landed so this has rocketed me straight from Silver to Platinum - was going to book some rooms last week for later in the year but if the added perks are any good, this might make me change where exactly I'll do so...
Wait so the fast track gave you +30 nights? I thought it was just meant to top you up to 30 nights for gold. Maybe i misread the promotion haha

Wait so the fast track gave you +30 nights? I thought it was just meant to top you up to 30 nights for gold. Maybe i misread the promotion haha
Despite what the promotion says, reports are that the bonus has been posting as 30 nights

I still have heard nothing back on the bonus 10 nights. I completed 7 nights since 24 May, already have my QF account linked, and have the email and app both showing enrolment in the promo.

I would be very interested in any progress as the 10 additional nights will be enough to nudge me into Plat.

Presently having to chase up the points from the second of 2 rooms booked. Very annoying....
Were any of these nights from a single booking of at least three consecutive nights at the same property?

(See post #295)

Were any of these nights from a single booking of at least three consecutive nights at the same property?

(See post #295)

Yes. 3 night Novotel Century HKG, 2x 2-night stays in two different properties in BKK, and a night in Novotel WLG.

Why would this matter? T&Cs don’t require a 3 night consecutive stay…?

Yes. 3 night Novotel Century HKG, 2x 2-night stays in two different properties in BKK, and a night in Novotel WLG.

Because ALL has been a bit dodgy in trying to say it needs to be 3 nights in 1 stay despite the T&Cs. The AccorPlus fb group has quite a few posts about it.

The T&C's actually do indicate that for the Boost to Gold.

However that conflicts with the registration landing page where it indicates one or more bookings for three total nights.

The T&C's actually do indicate that for the Boost to Gold.

However that conflicts with the registration landing page where it indicates one or more bookings for three total nights.
I should have qualified for something!

It seems that other Golds are getting a mixed bag of outcomes from Accor. It doesn't seem clear if Golds should get 10 additional status nights after a 5 night stay, or 5 additional status nights (so a total of 10). Particularly interested in the timing - should the bonus status nights be provided immediately after qualifying? or on 31 Dec as one interpretation of the t&c suggests?

So - is there any concensus of what exisiting Golds should receive, and by when? I am quite willing to call A+ but it'd be good to know exactly what I am asking for...

I should have qualified for something!

It seems that other Golds are getting a mixed bag of outcomes from Accor. It doesn't seem clear if Golds should get 10 additional status nights after a 5 night stay, or 5 additional status nights (so a total of 10). Particularly interested in the timing - should the bonus status nights be provided immediately after qualifying? or on 31 Dec as one interpretation of the t&c suggests?

So - is there any concensus of what exisiting Golds should receive, and by when? I am quite willing to call A+ but it'd be good to know exactly what I am asking for...
I got it after my 4 consequetive nights stay and it was immediate. The booking wasn't even made before i registered (although after the offer started).

Timeline

Booked May 24
Register May 31
Stay 4 nights June Long weekend.
Postrd around June 14 for the hotel and the fast track came immediately.

Yes - that's correct, was silver - now platinum. 1x 1 night stay, 1x 5 night stay and 1x 4 night stay. What a steal!

Yes - that's correct, was silver - now platinum. 1x 1 night stay, 1x 5 night stay and 1x 4 night stay. What a steal!

What a steal indeed! I almost think it'd be better to open a new account, link QF to that account, join the promo, get 30 nights, then join A+ for another 20 and then add my upcoming stays to hit Plat...

I just completed live chat with perplexed A+ agent who can see my stays and doesn't understand why the bonus 10 nites haven't posted. She has messaged Accor HQ - hopefully that works....

I am Silver and registered for Fast track, I have had 1 x 1 night stay June 2 in Darwin, 1 x 1 night stay in Darwin June 8, 1 x 5 night stay in Cairns June 10 and I have 1 x 2 night stay booked for Melbourne in July. i expect I might bypass Gold and reach Platinum as well then perhaps?

Hi, Is this offer still going? Ive tried it many times - but all I get is this error messsage?

It is surely an error​

Sorry, the link you followed seems wrong. Check your link and try again

I am gold plus atm but I think it runs out in August

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back