Accor Fast Track to Silver/Gold/Platinum

I didn't receive a targeted email, but was able to register using a link in this thread.

A couple of things i'm not sure about:

1. Is it only QFF Gold members that are eligible for this? (Im just Silver). I thought maybe that because I didn't get the offer from QF directly means because I'm Silver and not able to take it up.

2. It's not clear which ALL hotels are excluded from this? Would anything that comes up on the ALL website search be eligible?

Thanks

1. It was aimed at linked members, so not sure how they narrowed down from there, but perhaps the email got lost
2. No - not all hotels participate in ALL. Exceptions are here: List of excluded hotels and brands

Three nights credited along with 10 bonus nights. I’m shocked
Just out of curiosity did you register for this promo with a link online or were you targeted/received a email?

Also were the bonus nights credited at the same time as the general?

I signed up for this promo as an existing Gold Member but havent been credited the 10 nights when a recent stay has posted.

Just out of curiosity did you register for this promo with a link online or were you targeted/received a email?

I signed up for this promo as an existing Gold Member but havent been credited the 10 nights when a recent stay has posted.
Did you have 5 nights? Iirc reading the fine print, it says 5 nights stay for gold to get 10 nights.

Ill see whether this will work for me this weekend. If not I'll have the qualifying stays in 2 weeks and with the 10 nights should hit platinum.

Yep, a 7 night stay that started during the terms and conditions validity.
Did you get the email confirming promo registration?

The one titled “Ascend by leaps and bounds”?

I wasn't targeted, I clicked on a link from this thread I believe?
I was credited 10 bonus nights the same day as my 3 night stay, which was the usual 3-5 days post a stay.

Did you get the email confirming promo registration?

The one titled “Ascend by leaps and bounds”?
Of course, and it is listed in my ALL app as a Fast Track
I wasn't targeted, I clicked on a link from this thread I believe?
I was credited 10 bonus nights the same day as my 3 night stay, which was the usual 3-5 days post a stay.
Cheers appreciated, will give it a little more time then might chase it up.

I just completed a 3 night stay at Mercure Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin that I booked prior to registering for this promo. I’ve received the expected number of Accor points for this stay but haven’t been upgraded to Gold so assuming the offer will only work for stays booked post registration.

I just completed a 3 night stay at Mercure Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin that I booked prior to registering for this promo. I’ve received the expected number of Accor points for this stay but haven’t been upgraded to Gold so assuming the offer will only work for stays booked post registration.
Wasn’t it Asia-Pacific stays only?

Of course, and it is listed in my ALL app as a Fast Track

Cheers appreciated, will give it a little more time then might chase it up.

A rare AFF post from me (usually on FT).... I am also an exisiting Accor Gold and have just completed 7 nights worth of stays last week which have all posted. However, no credit for the promo. Likewise my app shows I am enrolled for the promo. I am very keen for this to come through soonest, as I am sitting on 22 nights so far, so 10 now with another 20 with A+ renewal in Aug and a further 12 nights booked between now and Aug, ALL Plat might actually be in reach.

I am thinking they may have fixed enhanced the crediting in relation to previously existing bookings.

Had four nights credit this week over three bookings of which only one night related to a booking made since registering for this promotion.

Silver, but no elevation ...

A rare AFF post from me (usually on FT).... I am also an exisiting Accor Gold and have just completed 7 nights worth of stays last week which have all posted. However, no credit for the promo. Likewise my app shows I am enrolled for the promo. I am very keen for this to come through soonest, as I am sitting on 22 nights so far, so 10 now with another 20 with A+ renewal in Aug and a further 12 nights booked between now and Aug, ALL Plat might actually be in reach.
Just noting that your Accor ALL status nights accumulation is based on the calendar year, regardless of your Accor Plus membership, which may end in August... so you will actually have until Dec 31st to get to your status goal, whatever it ends up being!

Cheers,
Matt.

Had four nights credit this week over three bookings of which only one night related to a booking made since registering for this promotion.
Happened upon a comment on LoyaltyLobby site the other day that said they did 2x2 nights and it didn't post. Then when they asked Accor, their reply was that it must be 3 nights in one place, then doubled down on that despite the promo page saying otherwise... I wonder if you've run into the same problem.

I wonder if you've run into the same problem.
Possibly. The banner terms state more than one booking totalling three nights can be eligible; the detailed terms now state "Eligible Stay of 3 consecutive nights or more", so they contradict.
Screenshot_20240613_053210_Samsung Internet.jpg

T&C's:

• make an Eligible Stay of 3 nights or more at hotels participating in the Accor Live Limitless Loyalty program

Fine print is not an out when it is contradicted by the big print. If contradicted, it's still a false or misleading claim. I would press the claim if conflicting fine print is the response.

Information in fine print and qualifications must not conflict with the overall message of the advertisement.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Fine print is not an out when it is contradicted by the big print. If contradicted, it's still a false or misleading claim. I would press the claim if conflicting fine print is the response.
Careful what you wish for.

The “big print” requires you to stay 3,600 nights before the end of the year (my bolding):

Simply register by clicking the button below, then book and stay 3 nights at over 1,200 Asia Pacific properties by 31 December.*

One for the grammar thread perhaps. 😉

Of course if you actually go to the complaints section of the ALL website you arrive at the mediator site and Monsieur Jean Pierre will assidt you
🎩

Another data point.

Gold, booked a 4 night stay (2 rooms) BEFORE accepting the promotion (still within the booking period though). Accepted the fast track after this booking and made other bookings which would qualify.

My 4 nights credited and I now see +10nights credited for fast track together with it.

I might delay my A+ renewal until later when plat drops.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back