A380 International Business class seats query

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpboyce

Hi all,

I'm wondering if the meal tray on the seats for the A380 are fixed? Or is there some ability to move them towards/away from you? I've tried googling for images and videos and haven't seen anything that suggests they do. Thanks.

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
Hi all,

I'm wondering if the meal tray on the seats for the A380 are fixed? Or is there some ability to move them towards/away from you? I've tried googling for images and videos and haven't seen anything that suggests they do. Thanks.
I cannot remember the finer detail but they do move and you can also move your seat position to make adjustments that way if needed.

kermatu

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Yes, from memory, both the tray can be moved and the seat adjusted. Can get a little 'busy' given you also have the screen which I recall sometimes got in the way.

jpboyce

Hi straitman and kermatu, thanks for the replies. The only pictures I could find of the tray out was of people taking pictures of their meal, so often there was no point of reference except the entertainment system screen, which was in a different spot in each picture.

Mr_Orange

Established Member
Hi straitman and kermatu, thanks for the replies. The only pictures I could find of the tray out was of people taking pictures of their meal, so often there was no point of reference except the entertainment system screen, which was in a different spot in each picture.

The tray slides forwards and backwards and the seat is very adjustable.

offshore171

Solutions
The tray is on a rail and you can slide it towards or away from you.

Virgin Wines Australia Has Exceptional Red, White & Sparkling Wines On Offer. See Online. See Our Exclusive Wine Selections From Around Australia & Around The World. Shop Now! Advent Calendar 2021. Better Wines for Less. Cancel Anytime. No Membership Fees.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.