Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

A380 International Business class seats query

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpboyce

Flights
My Map
Hi all,

I'm wondering if the meal tray on the seats for the A380 are fixed? Or is there some ability to move them towards/away from you? I've tried googling for images and videos and haven't seen anything that suggests they do. Thanks.

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Hi all,

I'm wondering if the meal tray on the seats for the A380 are fixed? Or is there some ability to move them towards/away from you? I've tried googling for images and videos and haven't seen anything that suggests they do. Thanks.
I cannot remember the finer detail but they do move and you can also move your seat position to make adjustments that way if needed.

kermatu

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Yes, from memory, both the tray can be moved and the seat adjusted. Can get a little 'busy' given you also have the screen which I recall sometimes got in the way.

jpboyce

Flights
My Map
Hi straitman and kermatu, thanks for the replies. The only pictures I could find of the tray out was of people taking pictures of their meal, so often there was no point of reference except the entertainment system screen, which was in a different spot in each picture.

The Qantas Premier Platinum Card delivers up to 100k Qantas Points, 75 bonus Status Credits, complimentary lounge invitations and travel insurance. All this with a reduced first-year annual fee of $199.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Mr_Orange

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Hi straitman and kermatu, thanks for the replies. The only pictures I could find of the tray out was of people taking pictures of their meal, so often there was no point of reference except the entertainment system screen, which was in a different spot in each picture.
The tray slides forwards and backwards and the seat is very adjustable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capnbigwig