Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

A guide to good flight etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.

yo yo ma

Nothing much new in this article:
  • Don't play your music too loud
  • Use consideration when reclining
  • Don't take up all the carry-on space
  • Don't hog the armrest

Take 300 people, most of them strangers to one another. Jam them into limited space for 10 to 12 hours, during which they have to sit side-by-side. Thin out the air to make everyone a bit more tired and tetchy. Add some stress and fatigue.
It could be the recipe for a new reality TV program, but this show is played live over 100,000 times a day at airports around the world.

A guide to flight etiquette

Paddy55

Established Member
I don't have enough cash to be described as "cashed up" :p

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

harvyk

Qantas
Gold
Nothing much new in this article

For you or I maybe, but we're not exactly strangers to the inside of an airplane... But the once every couple of years traveler I've often noticed that simple things like "don't recline during meal services" and "your kitchen sink doesn't need to come in the cabin with you" goes right out the window...

Warks

Established Member
One of those articles which makes you angry when you start to read the comments and think that most flyers are awful people when the plain and simple fact for me is that it's rarely as bad as described. Occasionally there's some idiot who makes life difficult but most of the time it's okay. I guess we tend to concentrate on the bad things and that makes for better reading.

harvyk

Qantas
Gold
One of those articles which makes you angry when you start to read the comments...

Most article comments I either ignore, or read for the "laugh at people who have never really been in that situation and thus talking total BS" factor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carladanita.075