747 VH-OJN PlaneTag | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

747 VH-OJN PlaneTag

kpro

PlaneTags have released a series of tag's made from a Qantas 747. VH-OJN was retired in 2011, so not one of the recent planes, but could still be a good collectable given the uncertainty around the future of the fleet.

kpro

Ouch. At $100, I'd want a plane tag the size of a wing.
The price seems to depend on what colour you choose. Red is $34.95 USD and White is $29.95 USD.

They are pretty pricey though. Still nothing compared to what people are buying the SQ A380 9V-SKA on the resale market. Prices reaching $200 AUD on eBay.

Qantas
Gold
Flights
My Map
I like the shape and design of the AviationTags ones better, but they are yet to release a Qantas one.

Still cool to see someone releasing a Qantas one. I might buy one of the red or white ones.

jb747

Flights
My Map
Looking for a memento?
That's a tiny cabin sized bottle. The one that went bang was a lot bigger.

But, I do have a memento. The crew got the QF engineering department to make up a presentation for me, that includes the upper section of a real 747 oxygen bottle. I've always wondered which aircraft is running around one short.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrigoa