Not open for further replies.

exceladdict

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Silver
Just logged in (to my Westpac Qantas Amex) to find:

Not the flashiest of promotions but I'll take it. Posting here as it may be eligible to other Amex-issued cards.

Also got this on Amex Explorer, pity it’s only worth 2500 flyer points.

Interesting. The application timed out, and now when I log on it does not appear. Will contact amex tomorrow if it doesn't come back.

Nope, can't see it on my explorer. Will call them tomorrow

ETA, thanks for the heads up!

Gained this on on my wife's Westpac Amex.

I oit this on my two Westpac Amexes a few months back.

Popped up again when logging in today so applied. Interestingly it came back with a "we will let you know the outcome of your application" rather than an immediate confirmation. I would have thought that there was little to confirm.

IIRC in past promotions there has not been spend requirements attached.

Popped up again when logging in today so applied. Interestingly it came back with a "we will let you know the outcome of your application" rather than an immediate confirmation. I would have thought that there was little to confirm.

IIRC in past promotions there has not been spend requirements attached.
They have been doing this with the $500 spend requirement for many months.

Has anyone received the bonus points yet? Have just been advised 8-10 weeks after meeting the eligible spend criteria, but I'm hoping to close the card -.-

Good to see I’m not the only one. Would be nice to get it before the end of May to get the 15% transfer bonus to Velocity.

I met the spend about 3 weeks ago now and still nothing. It's rare for AMEX to not trigger automatically isn't it? That's been my experience in the past anyway.

I met the spend about 3 weeks ago now and still nothing. It's rare for AMEX to not trigger automatically isn't it? That's been my experience in the past anyway.
Yeah, that's why I checked with them via online chat. Normally they're very quick to award bonuses.

I also am waiting on the 5000 points. Everything else AMEX related for me has been instant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back