Card Promotions 300,000 Amex MR points with Amex Platinum Charge (expires 31/8/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
SkyTeam
Elite Plus
Star Alliance
Gold
Amex is giving 300,000 bonus Membership Rewards Ascent Premium points (worth 150,000 airline miles) with new Amex Platinum charge card applications. Have to spend $6,000 within first 3 months to get the bonus points.

These points can be transferred to Qantas Frequent Flyer and/or a bunch of other airlines.

You can get 350,000 MR points instead with $3,000 minimum spend by signing up via a referral link (only a select few accounts have this deal available in their referral offers)

[Edit] See referrals forum for referrals thread related to this offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to refer a friend for a Platinum Charge, but why would they want to do a 150K points and 50K for the second year signup for 200K total, when they can get 300,000 points by signing up themselves without referral?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 4.44.12 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 4.44.12 pm.png
    206.5 KB · Views: 11
If I'm a supplementary card holder off my wife's AMEX Ultimate does that disqualify me from the sign up bonus? ie Is a supplementary card considered "any card product" or is it just my wife that's held a card?

If I'm a supplementary card holder off my wife's AMEX Ultimate does that disqualify me from the sign up bonus? ie Is a supplementary card considered "any card product" or is it just my wife that's held a card?
No, supp card holders are eligible. So long as you havent held your own acc/card.

Hi there, if its there would you mind generating me a referral link?

Thanks
It isn't the referral bonus but rather a sign up bonus. Upon going back to it the 3rd time it changed to 300,000.

Amex offer 22 Nov.png

The 300,000 doesn’t always show up and says that it may not come back if you leave the page. I’ve found that clearing the browser and loading a few times gets it to show up eventually.

Ah the wonders of this site - continue to provide nice surprises! I thought I'd lost out on this one - the offer disappeared after it had been appearing for a few days on my device. I cleared the browser a few times tonight and kept refreshing and voila - there it was! Submitted details for my wife and said approved (I'm a current amex holder so wouldn't have got the points). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back