$30 Westfield Gift card after $300 spend -limited to 15K of registrations only

Status
Not open for further replies.

markis10

Veteran Member
Register your American Express Card and then spend $300 on your registered Card at participating retailers. You can spend $300 all at once, or in as many transactions as you like until 30 November 2011.
Not all American Express Cards are eligible and participation is limited to the first 15,000 registrants. The $30 Westfield Gift Card will be posted to the address you have registered. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the end of the promotion period.

https://amexnetwork.com.au/retail/shop/

Register your American Express Card and then spend $300 on your registered Card at participating retailers. You can spend $300 all at once, or in as many transactions as you like until 30 November 2011.
Not all American Express Cards are eligible and participation is limited to the first 15,000 registrants. The $30 Westfield Gift Card will be posted to the address you have registered. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the end of the promotion period.

https://amexnetwork.com.au/retail/shop/

Thanks markis10. Have successfully registered. :)

I wonder if my monthly $300 HCF direct debit would count... :confused:

Was also able to register.

$300 gift card? Have I missed something?

Buy a $300 Coles gift card (presumably from Target?), then use it for subsequent Coles purchases. :)

Cheers,
- Febs.

Buy a $300 Coles gift card (presumably from Target?), then use it for subsequent Coles purchases. :)

Cheers,
- Febs.
OK, I bite. Can u buy a Coles Gift card from Target? If so, that would be the easiest for me !

Sent from my GT-I9000 using AustFreqFly App

Is there any other options because I can earn 900 points when spending at Coles directly ? :mrgreen:

List of participating retailers:

¹ The following Camera House store locations are excluded: Albury, Toowoomba, Mildura, Katoomba and Fremantle

After some searching, it appears you can buy a $300 Coles Group & Myer Gift Card from Target which then can be used at any of the stores (see below, including Coles!), at effectively a 10% discount with the $30 AMEX cash back offer
If you wish to give a Gift Card which is valid for only one store, you can buy your card at each of the retailers listed below. Your card is then valid for this retailer, and this retailer only:

• Coles
  • Coles Express
  • Target
  • Kmart
  • Officeworks
  • Liquorland
  • Vintage Cellars
  • 1st Choice Liquor Superstores
  • Myer
Alternatively, you may purchase a Coles Group & Myer Gift Card. This card can be used in all the above stores. You can also buy this card from any of these stores.
Common questions

Last edited:
After some searching, it appears you can buy a $300 Coles Group & Myer Gift Card from Target which then can be used at any of the stores (see below, including Coles!), at effectively a 10% discount withe $30 AMEX cash back offer

I believe Kmart sell them as well.

Well obviously I have misunderstood the post.

It is only possible to get one $30 Westfield gift card and there would be a number of ways to achieve the $300 spend.

Either way you still need to spend $300 whether you buy a gift card or spend direct in store so nothing has really been gained. :rolleyes:

Am I missing something?

It is only possible to get one $30 Westfield gift card and there would be a number of ways to achieve the $300 spend.

Either way you still need to spend $300 whether you buy a gift card or spend direct in store so nothing has really been gained. :rolleyes:

Am I missing something?

I don't it either...

I would rather spend in bits and pieces and hit the $300 a few day before the end of November than spend $300 in one go

I don't it either...

I would rather spend in bits and pieces and hit the $300 a few day before the end of November than spend $300 in one go

But if you are a bit short (like I was with the last one), a quick purchase of a gift card rounds it out.

I believe Kmart sell them as well.

But if you are a bit short (like I was with the last one), a quick purchase of a gift card rounds it out.
As I was going pass Kmart today, I popped in and bought a $300 Coles Myer Gift card so I don't have to think about it again. It will take about 3-4 weeks to finish it off doing my grocery shopping at Coles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back