2 F Awards MEl-EUROPE on * alliance using KrisFlyer Miles - help.

Discussion in 'Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer' started by hvb, Dec 12, 2011.

1. hvb

hvb Junior Member

Mar 12, 2006
    Hi guys

Long time stalker part time poster.

Would like some opinions on the following.

Have no status with SQ but a high CC spend directed to KrisFlyer. Disenchanted with QFF and have good success on multiple saver F awards on SQ across the pacific over the last few years but now concerned that the virtual extinction of F saver awards makes standard F awards expensive compared to other * Alliance carriers. ( nor really crazy about the SAVER old regional F seats on 777's to AMS / CPH etc. )

I want to do a Europe holiday trip but want to travel F and need 2 seats ( SHMBO )

I dont really care too much about timing / routing and / or extra stops if traveling F so I guess options are plentiful. ( via SINGAPORE / BANGKOK / TOKYO / HONG KONG )

Does any body have any experience or advise on getting 2 F awards to Europe on * Alliance carriers using KrisFlyer miles. Or am I dreaming.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

HVB

Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisementsMoreā€¦

2. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
  3. albatross710

albatross710 Established Member

May 15, 2004
    Brisbane
    I would start with the ANA tool to see what comes up around the possible travel dates. I have previously scored Thai F although only needed 1 seat at that time.

Sometime I've seen availability on Swiss F

4. hvb

hvb Junior Member

Mar 12, 2006
    Thanks guys...... have spent several hours playing with the ANA tool.

Most helpfull

HVB