'007 Sale | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

'007 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmal

Intern
And now JQ and QF have jumped on the sale bandwagon with some cheap fares. (i.e, BNE - CNS $79)

Found some pretty nice fares...

BNE-MEL-HBA for $109 with the non-stop flight also $109. The indirect option would be a nice little earner :D

I can feel a trip to HBA, DPO or LST coming on!

Cheers

Kiwi Flyer

oz_mark said:
They do?

I think we may have to wait for another sale!
They did when I posted. Notice the DJ international sale fares are Feb/Mar and May/June? Domestic did have the same dates when I posted. May/June seems to have been removed.

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Kiwi Flyer said:
They did when I posted. Notice the DJ international sale fares are Feb/Mar and May/June? Domestic did have the same dates when I posted. May/June seems to have been removed.
OK, I understand now. Just thought my mind was still faulty while recovering from last nights Christmas party :)

Edit to add: Now I have caught up on my emails, the email I got from VB includes the May dates.

Last edited:

Kiwi Flyer

oz_mark said:
So it does. I wonder if the red rat will match the ozFest period.
They haven't yet - first thing I checked.

BTW does DJ publish on-time stats for specific flights/airports anywhere?

Kiwi Flyer

Thanks oz_mark

The routes I was interested in have bad(ish) on-time record. Hmm do I risk the connection (I am unable to book on a single ticket)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buka