Yet QFPremium Free for 1stYear and 17500 Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovetravellingoz

Enthusiast
Yes its on again.. the 10K + 5 K + 2.5K =17500 points deal...

American Express

*10,000 points offer only available to new applicants who apply and are approved for the Qantas American Express Premium Card via this website ONLY. Applications must be received by 31 December 2007.

To be eligible for the 10,000 points you need to apply for the Qantas American Express Premium Card via this online application, be approved for the Card and spend AU$500 in purchases on your new Card before 31 January 2008. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have spent AU$500 for points to be credited to your account.

^Offer Valid until 31 December 2007 for the Qantas American Express Premium Card for applications via this online page only

*10,000 points offer only available to new applicants who apply and are approved for the Qantas American Express Premium Card via this website ONLY. Applications must be received by 31 December 2007.

To be eligible for the 10,000 points you need to apply for the Qantas American Express Premium Card via this online application, be approved for the Card and spend AU$500 in purchases on your new Card before 31 January 2008. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have spent AU$500 for points to be credited to your account.

The terms and conditions of this promotion are not being enforced.

I cancelled this same card 6 months ago, then reapplied via the online application, was approved and received the 5000 and 10000 bonus points promptly no questions asked.

Cheers
Sheriff

Everything I read about these promotions suggests that the marketing people have come up with promo's that their systems don't support.

Sheriff said:
The terms and conditions of this promotion are not being enforced.

I cancelled this same card 6 months ago, then reapplied via the online application, was approved and received the 5000 and 10000 bonus points promptly no questions asked.

Cheers
Sheriff

I think that as you had cancelled and did not have a card....that you would be regarded as a new applicant...

I too have received the card twice......though I gained my second when I still had the first.

There was no fine print on the second offer.....and the points never posted automatically. I rang AMEX and they AMEX argued that I should not get the points as I already had the card (they brought in the fine print post my second card). It went to their dispute centre and took a couple of reminder calls.

I argued that there was no fine print when I applied...and they eventually coughed up the points for my wife and I.

oz_mark said:
Everything I read about these promotions suggests that the marketing people have come up with promo's that their systems don't support.

Indeed..yes that is my experience.

I am just wondering where on this great planet of ours do AMEX get their cards made. I applied for the AMEX card on the Thursday before last, had a phone call on the Monday to say it was good to go and on its way (supposedly) and still no sign.

Compare this to Citibank -applied Monday online (the same day I got the call from AMEX) and received the card Friday Morning !!!

I know its Xmas and everything but Citibank managed to deliver within 4 business days yet AMEX is now into its 8th business day.

Both cards for the same credit amount.

mosanator said:
I am just wondering where on this great planet of ours do AMEX get their cards made. I applied for the AMEX card on the Thursday before last, had a phone call on the Monday to say it was good to go and on its way (supposedly) and still no sign.

Compare this to Citibank -applied Monday online (the same day I got the call from AMEX) and received the card Friday Morning !!!

I know its Xmas and everything but Citibank managed to deliver within 4 business days yet AMEX is now into its 8th business day.

Both cards for the same credit amount.
Maybe Citibank are more desperate for business.

I just noted that supplementary cards are free on this promotion......whereas they are $30p.a usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back