YakPay Referral Program

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Hi Guys,

So I've been using YakPay for the last couple of months, ever since EBP increased their surcharge.

YakPay charges 1%+GST (1.1% incl GST) for Visa/MC payment for your suppliers so you can earn full FF points.
YakPay is part of Payment Logic and your login account can also be used on their system (if you wish to pay a supplier with your AMEX). The same payees will appear on both systems I'm told.

It is open to anyone with an ABN.
  • What it gets you: If you use my referral it benefits you in NO way, except knowing you've helped a fellow AFF member :)
  • What it gets me: It gets me "upto 0.1%" of the payments you make, as a "cash back".

At this stage they said there is no end date to the refer's (my) payment, however I personally feel they will clamp down maybe after a $ threshold or maybe a time threshold (3 months or similar).

thanks a lot to anyone who helps out :D

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

mbeder

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Hi Guys,

So I've been using YakPay for the last couple of months, ever since EBP increased their surcharge.

YakPay charges 1%+GST (1.1% incl GST) for Visa/MC payment for your suppliers so you can earn full FF points.
YakPay is part of Payment Logic and your login account can also be used on their system (if you wish to pay a supplier with your AMEX). The same payees will appear on both systems I'm told.

It is open to anyone with an ABN.
  • What it gets you: If you use my referral it benefits you in NO way, except knowing you've helped a fellow AFF member :)
  • What it gets me: It gets me "upto 0.1%" of the payments you make, as a "cash back".

At this stage they said there is no end date to the refer's (my) payment, however I personally feel they will clamp down maybe after a $ threshold or maybe a time threshold (3 months or similar).

thanks a lot to anyone who helps out :D
Done

cove

Enthusiast
Solutions
Can you earn Kris Flyer Miles with St George Amplify......Asking for a friend who wants their Miles Using Yak and at what final cost?

Aus ATC

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
How much evidence of an active business is required to sign up? I think we have an old ABN lying around from when Mrs Aus ATC did some multi-level marketing years ago. I would like use this (Yak Pay) to pay off a HECS debt and get some points in the process...

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Can you earn Kris Flyer Miles with St George Amplify......Asking for a friend who wants their Miles Using Yak and at what final cost?
Yes of course. Like normal.
Surcharge is 1.1% incl GST. I use amplify too with these guys
Post automatically merged:

How much evidence of an active business is required to sign up? I think we have an old ABN lying around from when Mrs Aus ATC did some multi-level marketing years ago. I would like use this (Yak Pay) to pay off a HECS debt and get some points in the process...
It's automated so shouldn't be an issue signing up with the old ABN

coolstepslg

my status is
Awaiting Payment
even though i did npp how long does it take to process? its it done automatically or do staff need to approve payments manually? where do i find my referral code?

33kft

Established Member
Solutions
my status is
Awaiting Payment
even though i did npp how long does it take to process? its it done automatically or do staff need to approve payments manually? where do i find my referral code?
Check your bank transaction. When I did my first payment to Yak with CBA, despite using NPP/Osko, because the txn was over a certain arbitrary limit ($500 maybe?) They still enforced the 24 hour hold like a normal interbank transaction.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisRocksOK