Xero Bank feeds and Qantas Credit Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicsta

Intern
Hoping any one with a Qantas Credit Card who uses bank feeds with Xero as I'm thinking of signing up for one. (In particular, a qantas premier platinum or titanium)

I understand these can have high annual fees but I figured I could make up for it by cancelling my Amex credit cards and consolidating everything into one.

Wondering whether it is possible to export my spending directly into a Xero bank feed? As Qantas and Citibank do not appear to be on the Xero bank feed list... although Heritage Bank is on the list.
Even better would be if we can have separate bank feeds for the primary and an additional card holder.
Unfortunately I can't find information on the website but was hoping one of you savvy AFFers will be able to help!

Hoping any one with a Qantas Credit Card who uses bank feeds with Xero as I'm thinking of signing up for one. (In particular, a qantas premier platinum or titanium)

I understand these can have high annual fees but I figured I could make up for it by cancelling my Amex credit cards and consolidating everything into one.

Wondering whether it is possible to export my spending directly into a Xero bank feed? As Qantas and Citibank do not appear to be on the Xero bank feed list... although Heritage Bank is on the list.
Even better would be if we can have separate bank feeds for the primary and an additional card holder.
Unfortunately I can't find information on the website but was hoping one of you savvy AFFers will be able to help!

heya there,

I'd be surprised if there was no functionality, credit cards can be a bit precious with xero but usually it results in a few missing transactions of additional things like international fees etc, found this with yoddle feeds. Can always export / import from your online banking depending on what functionality you are talking about. multiple employees or just your own sole trader etc.

covers citibank a bit.

Have dealt with xero a great deal and never seen a card totally unsupported (accountant by trade).

Qantas wouldn't be on the list - their branded card would be backed by one of the financial institutions.

I'm pretty sure I had a Qantas branded card feed directly into my Xero and when it failed a couple of times, it was easy to export from my on-line bank account in QIF or Excel format and import it into Xero. I've had a CBA card for years now, so memory is a bit hazy with for the Qantas one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back