Wow lots to catch up on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Kiwi Flyer

Is anyone else having problems with cookies? New posts returns some strange results - some posts which I can see in forum views are not showing, and others which I read a week ago are also showing.

Kiwi Flyer

Hmm - seems like private messaging mailboxes are smaller than they were so I need to delete a lot in order to be able to send or receive any PMs.

Admin

Established Member
Administrator
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Have just doubled the number of PMs you can store. You should now be able to store 100 messages. :p

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Kiwi Flyer said:
Hmm - seems like private messaging mailboxes are smaller than they were so I need to delete a lot in order to be able to send or receive any PMs.
ok, I went and chack and found I had 75 message out of a maximum allowed of 50. :confused:

So I archived 30 and when complete I found I had 45 out of 100 allowed.:cool:

Thanx Admin ... :D

Kiwi Flyer

admin said:
Have just doubled the number of PMs you can store. You should now be able to store 100 messages. :p

Thanks - useful for me to cull some anyway but good to know I'm not going to need to delete more again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.