Woolworths gift card thread

AisleSeat

Established Member
Went into two WW this week. Both displays specifically excluded the Him and Her card in the promo banner above all the gift cards (even though the catalogue said otherwise). It mentioned all the others with their pictures and the small print said "only pictured cards". I was tempted to get one and see if the displays were just wrong, but couldn't be bothered having to deal with a return if not.

Did anyone get a Him or Her card and bonus points?

Last edited:

exceladdict

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Went into two WW this week. Both displays specifically excluded the Him and Her card in the promo banner above all the gift cards (even though the catalogue said otherwise). It mentioned all the others with their pictures and the small print said "only pictured cards". I was tempted to get one and see if the displays were just wrong, but couldn't be bothered having to deal with a return if not.

Did anyone get a Him or Her card and bonus points?
Points earned show before payment is made at self checkout so you can test it that way too.

gusty

15% off iTunes/App Store Gift Cards ($30 minimum) from Wednesday the 19th of May.

Also 600 points for an Amaysim $30 Starter Pack (being sold for $9) for anyone so inclined.

Radio8tiv

From Wednesday May 26:

1,000 points for $50 Ultimate Home, Student, Kids or Teens Gift Cards. Also Swap Food Delivery, Adventure & Leisure, Celebration and Entertainment Gift Cards. Available on all denominations.

Good timing I need to buy some large items from both JB and TGG, hopefully will also get points on the larger $100 card.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
From Wednesday June 9:

Buy a $50 Only 1 VISA or VISA Everywhere gift card and get 500 bonus points ($5.95 fee).

Note 1: “Offer available on all denominations”. So will get 1000 bonus points for a $100 card.

Note 2: "Presumably a clear mistake, but the catalogue advertisement states "Collect 1000 points to get $10 off a future shop"

Last edited:

ivan

From Wednesday June 9:

Buy a $50 Only 1 VISA or VISA Everywhere gift card and get 500 bonus points ($5.95 fee).

Note 1: “Offer available on all denominations”. So will get 1000 bonus points for a $100 card.

Note 2: "Presumably a clear mistake, but the catalogue advertisement states "Collect 1000 points to get $10 off a future shop"
Hi, Ralph. Can I get point if I buy $500 denomination? I forgot scan the card this week :( I'll feel heart attack if you said yes

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Hi, Ralph. Can I get point if I buy $500 denomination? I forgot scan the card this week :( I'll feel heart attack if you said yes
I can't confirm either way. I've never seen the $500 denomination card.

I do note that the catalogue states 500 points for $50 card and 1000 points for the $100 card. But does not specifically mention the $500 card.

I also note that the catalogue states "offer available on all denominations of pictured gift cards."

Last edited:

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
From Wednesday June 16 get 15% off:

The ultimate gift for eats gifts card

The ultimate gift for stle gift card

The ultimate gift for him gift card

The ultimate gift for baby & mum gift card

The ultimate gift for active gift card

Using the S26 Wi-Fi Smart Plug you can easily convert your existing appliances into smart devices to be controlled remotely with your phone.

Takes just minutes to setup!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..