Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Woolworth's Ezy MasterCard

Status
Not open for further replies.

RateTart

Sorry if I'm about to ask a question that has been asked a dozen times already. I have an ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card but am about to close it due to points capping, etc. Now I've just learned my new Commonwealth Rewards Mastercard is going to do the same thing! So, I'm thinking about getting a Woolworth's Ezy MasterCard. Seems pretty good from what I've read. $39 annual fee. Free additional card. $1 = 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point. No capping. Is there anything I should know before I apply for one?

swissbignose

Yeah...

Don't be surprised if in 6 months, the Woolworths Ezy Mastercard also has a cap or a reduction in the number of points you can earn!

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

ozstamps

Virgin
Platinum
I too plan to get one of these. Still has the 1=1 deal 6 months later, so they are in no hurry to can it from what I can see.

wleong

Intern
Try the AMEX rewards maximiser 1.5 points per dollar. AMEX is promoting this card free of annual fess for 12 months.

:)

aden_1

But isnt AMEX very limited in where its accepted?
thus meaning your point optimization would more than likley even its self out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinkyquokka