Woolworth Ezy Mastercard - Points expiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maca44

Established Member
I don't think it has been mentioned in any threads thus far, but according to my first statement I have just received, any points I have gained by using the Woolworths Ezy Mastercard expire on the 1st January 2009. Therefore, it would appear they have set the anniversary date 3 years (approx) from when you applied for the card.

Sounds like a points transfer to QF is now scheduled for December 2008

Now that sounds like a bad idea!

If you wish to transfer/redeem 1 Ezy Rewards point (from Ezy Mastercard) under the Ezy Mastecard Rewards program to 1 QFF point, you must transfer TODAY because from 9 October 2006 you will no longer be able to redeem 1 Ezy Reward point for 1 QFF point. TODAY is the last day to redeem under the Ezy Rewards program. From 9 October 2006, you will need to redeem 2 Commonwealth Awards points to acquire 1 QFF point.

Because the Ezy Mastercard program is closing today you are entitled to transfer your full Ezy Rewards points balance to QFF points, no matter what the balance.

The minimum of 3,600 Ezy Rewards points for the transfer does not apply because the decision to discontinue the Woolworths Ezy Credit Card Programme was a commercial one mutually agreed upon by both Woolworths and CBA.

I speak from experience because I have crossed this bridge with CBA before.

Make sure you transfer ALL your Ezy Reward points TODAY.:D :D :D

Cheers
Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back