Status
Not open for further replies.

coriander

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Red
Just checked my Amex Ascent account and there's an extra 600,000+ points there today. a doubling of the points held on 15 Apr 2019.

EDIT: I was one of the Amex cardholders who was NOT offered doubling of points on 15/4/2019 in the mailout in Nov/Dec 2018. I rang them in the week before the deadline and rep told me I would be given double points in June (I did note date, time of call and name of rep - wrote it all down at the time but couldn't find it when I went to look for it a couple of days ago) . However, they've kept their promise.

Last edited:
I have a friend for whom they didn’t keep their promise. He was spending 30-40k per month on Explorer/Edge combo and was denied doubling when he asked on several occasions. He of course transferred out just under 1M points and then received a letter last week congratulating him on having his remaining ~700 points doubled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back