Who has the best Rewards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aden_1

Here is my senario!!!

Spending $500 per month on a credit card.
Qantas FF membership with 30,000 points.
Want to utilize bonus offers for bonus points!
Minimum 1-1 point conversion.

Whats the best VISA card for me?

dajop

Enthusiast
Solutions
With $500/month that means $6,000 per year. At a 1-1 earn rate (which is just about the best you can hope for at the moment) you will get 6,000 pts a year. At this rate of earning you will be probably be only interested in using points on economy fares, and given the $$ of surcharges that now apply to award tickets, the best you can hope for is a redemption rate of 2c per point. So you will get $120 worth of points a year.

Therefore, if you are going to have a credit card anyway - I'd say make sure that the amount you'd pay for a card with rewards attached to it is no more than $120 dearer than one without - that shouldn't be a problem. As for which one to get.... I'm afraid I'll have to defer to others.

aden_1

hey mate,
thanks for a fantastic reply and evalutaion!!

it just doesnt really weigh up in the end i guess!

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..