Status
Not open for further replies.
Qantas
Platinum
<start rant>

So 135 SC for BKK-SYD in J

50% status bonus offer

And I get 67 SC

Rounding down seems a bit mean, come on ! What if I miss lifetime silver by 1 SC!!

<end rant>

K

Combining a phone charger and phone holder our Magnetic Wireless Car Phone Charger quickly charges your phone while driving without tangled cords!

Suitable for car dashboard air vent installation, our wireless phone charger makes phone calls and GPS navigation easier more convenient.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

moa999

Enthusiast
Solutions
Believe its always been round down.
Just be thankful you got the bonus, many didn't

Shan Man

I was always taught in maths that if its 0.5 and above you need to round up?

Surely this applies here... unless QF value half an SC as .49?

Pushka

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
I'm still waiting for 60 status credits as a bonus to flights taken in December - same flight as you -Syd -BKK in J. Even though all my sectors were on the same PNR one sector (Syd BKK) was just missing from Q's system when we checked in at the airport. Finally they manually inserted the status credits for that flight a couple of weeks later but getting any bonus points seems impossible. Pm'ed RR but no resolution yet.

All of our bonus credits have been rounded down where applicable.

Anna

Established Member
Rounding down by 1 SC instead of up is the kind of mean-spiritedness that underlines that "QF Loyalty" only goes one way.

blackcat20

Enthusiast
At least when ANZ round down your QFF points, they tack on the lost portion with the next statement... Is it really that hard for QFF to cough up 0.5 SC?

cmon0005

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
They collect all the half SC's and every now and again they offer them in a double SC's promotion :mrgreen:

Maybe they should put all the 0.5 SC's into a big glass jar and have a guess 'how many jellybeans' are inside type competition, who guesses the closest wins the lot.... ;) :mrgreen:

samh004

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Rounding down by 1 SC instead of up is the kind of mean-spiritedness that underlines that "QF Loyalty" only goes one way.

I've found for certain points transactions they've rounded up from half to a whole, but for SC, always rounded down :(

Pushka

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
My 60 missing status credit points just showed up. Clearly 120 people have collectively awarded me their .5 credits. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.