When does row 23 on A333 flights open up? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

When does row 23 on A333 flights open up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eminere

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I'm aware row 4 on the B738 opens up at T-80 (I'm gold status) but row 23 on the A333 is still blocked at this time. The furthest I can select is row 28; anything further upfront EF is showing as blocked. This will be a domestic flight.

Thanks in advance :)

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
It's not always t-80 ... it can be serveral hours later.

Can you see a seat map from a non QF source, say from expert flyer?

eminere

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
It's not always t-80 ... it can be serveral hours later.

Can you see a seat map from a non QF source, say from expert flyer?
Yep, EF is showing rows 23-27 as being blocked. It is now less than 68 hours to my flight.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

ferni

Recently dropped from WP to SG, on 737 I could select row 4 at T-80, last week I couldn't at all(blocked on EF, not taken), ended up in row 5.

This weeks 737 flight I checked at about T-72 or so and could select 4C, but nothing else, checking EF and 4D is taken, but 4AB and 4EF are blocked still...

ferni

Interestingly my flight home on 737 is now T-79 and I can't select Row 4 or 5 at all (all blocked, except 4CD which are taken)

JohnK

Veteran Member
Not every flight opens up at T-80 hours. In my experience it can take a lot longer for some flights. And even then some seats are still blocked. Keep trying until you are bored of trying.

sarahl89

Flights
My Map
I find that flights that have a lot of CL members on them the seats don't open up for ages, if at all. And they'll more often than not keep a seat in between two CL members blocked so it is empty for them.
Happens flying out of CBR fairly often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmashiralee