What's your prediction on the Australian Dollar? | Page 191 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

What's your prediction on the Australian Dollar?

33kft

Sydney/Melbourne residents will collectively realize that paying 1.5 million for a weatherboard crackshack was quite absurd.
They never were, they were paying 1.4 million for land that the weatherboard crackshack sat on, 5km from the city. In many cases, that weatherboard crackshack got razed and a set of 20m apartments built where it lay. If this is the foundation on which your economic analysis sits I think it may be on shaky ground.

Danger

There have been some significant gains for the Australian dollar over the past few days, including against the USD, SGD, EUR, GBP and MYR. Against the USD, our dollar is now only down 0.63% over the past year and 0.1% for the EUR. It's also up 0.11% against the GBP and 1.7% for the SGD.

We must be overdue for an expert to claim 'Aussie can go to 80 cents by Christmas' or similar.

cove

Enthusiast
At 0.7030 I looked at buying AA miles on their latest offer. It works out at 2.5 cents a mile and we still have lots in our accounts.
AA Miles helped us exit London in a hurry in March.
I think we can wait as London and Los Angeles have not improved with COVID-19

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callala