What I ate today - the food thread

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

mrs.dr.ron

Established Member
WOW ! thats some great food cough !! I am surprised Robert Molines is still cooking - he must be a fair age now - when we lived in the Hunter Valley (1975- 1992) his restaurant in Cessnock was the best one !!

TheRealTMA

Qantas
Platinum
WOW ! thats some great food cough !! I am surprised Robert Molines is still cooking - he must be a fair age now - when we lived in the Hunter Valley (1975- 1992) his restaurant in Cessnock was the best one !!
Bistro Molines was head and shoulders above everything else. Brilliant setting just like a French country bistro. Very good food and generous servings, great staff.

JohnK

Veteran Member
My first attempt at pizza ala JohnK. Vegetarian pizza with ham. Looked OK before it went in oven and I think it still looks OK after taking out of oven. Tastes quite nice and beats what Domino's or Pizza Hut have to offer.

Pizza base 22c
Ham 150g 29c
Onion 12kg for $3 and I used about 50g
Mushroom 50c
Capsicum 50c

Talk about cheap pizza.

20220619_151710.jpg 20220619_161340.jpg