What I ate today - the food thread

drron

Veteran Member
Friday evening Eat Street,St George's square Launceston. Three food vans. Lots of families enjoying the sun. DSC07653.JPG .

My first food was from this van. Eggplant and haloumi bun.Was very nice. They are always at the Harvest Market.
DSC07654.JPG .
DSC07656.JPG .

Then I moved on to the Vietnamese van and had a pork and vermicelli salad.Very tasty.
DSC07655.JPG . DSC07658.JPG .

The third van was a seafood van often seen around Tasmania. It has good food but I was full.
DSC07657.JPG .

drron

Veteran Member
Today was the Launceston Thai Festival.
DSC07680.JPG .
DSC07681.JPG .

My first dish was from here.
DSC07683.JPG .

It was meant to be Asian BBQ pork on rice but they had run out of BBQ pork so it was stir fry pork in a noodle soup. Didn't look great but very tasty.
DSC07684.JPG .

The next dish was from Khao San Street food. Stir fry basil chicken on rice. Quite bland.
DSC07685.JPG .

We've Increased Our Flying to 30 Destinations Across Australia. Book With Us Today. Change Your Flight, Fee-Free and As Often As You Like for Travel up to 30 Apr 22*. Contactless Check-in. Special Safety Protocols. New Cleaning Practices. Online Check-in.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..