What I ate today - the food thread | Page 101 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

What I ate today - the food thread

mrs.dr.ron

Established Member
Yesterday I bought some Macro chicken wings from Woolies, so I put @Denali s Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce on them, added some sliced fresh garlic into the container and let them marinade for 5 hours, Cooked them in the Air-fryer - they were FANTASTIC !!

Denali

Nice! Did the airfryer make it a bit crispy? Hubby doesnt like to eat with his hands so wings isnt something Ive cooked before.

Rays Hickory & Brown Sugar BBQ sauce is hubbys new fav sauce.

mrs.dr.ron

Established Member
Nice! Did the airfryer make it a bit crispy? Hubby doesnt like to eat with his hands so wings isnt something Ive cooked before
Rays Hickory & Brown Sugar BBQ sauce is hubbys new fav sauce.
Thats the sauce we used !! And YES its was messy - but I had plenty of paper towels on hand. ( I actually did half in the air-fryer and half in a frypan to see which tasted/looked best - the air fryer ones browned up more, but they all tasted the same - so no preference on how they were cooked - I think I would stick to the frypan - I can see whats happening and keep turning them ! )

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ivert