What card to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

netaddict

Well after no end of drama's with Citibank's Ready Credit product it's time to say good bye to it and Citibank.

I'm looking at an alternative product that can operate in a similar way to it basically to enable me to get cash out in an emergency and access from overseas. Would prefer a prefer a product with no or minimal fees.

From my looking the Wizard MasterCard looks to be the best option thus far? Anyone have any comment on this or any suggestions on other products?

netaddict said:
Well after no end of drama's with Citibank's Ready Credit product it's time to say good bye to it and Citibank.

I'm looking at an alternative product that can operate in a similar way to it basically to enable me to get cash out in an emergency and access from overseas. Would prefer a prefer a product with no or minimal fees.

From my looking the Wizard MasterCard looks to be the best option thus far? Anyone have any comment on this or any suggestions on other products?
For low upfront fees + QFF points @ 1 for 1, I would suggest the Woolworth EZY Mastercard.

There are a few threads here on AFF this such as this one: QFF at ratio of 1 for 1.

It currently costs $39 PA and you can earn unlimited points. Also, spend at a Woolworths store such as Big W, Dan Murphies or Tandy, and receive 1¼ points per $.

Keep a credit balance in the account to reduce costs.

(However, I believe Woolworths recently negotiated/bought themselves an early termination of their EzyBanking contract with the CBA. So I do not know how much longer this card will keep is current form).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back