Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Weird First V Business pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeseven7

Established Member
Solutions
Hi all... I want to start with a precursor of I don't usally book my own flights so there may be a simple answer for this. Please don't shoot me down in flames!

I was just checking avail for J class (to check what prices our new internal online booking system at work gets me) on Syd-Bkk-Syd around about the 30 Oct returning 5 Nov on qf.com, and got around 6K for business, but for 30 bucks extra I could fly first?! Is this for real!?

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Dave Noble

jakeseven7 said:
Hi all... I want to start with a precursor of I don't usally book my own flights so there may be a simple answer for this. Please don't shoot me down in flames!

I was just checking avail for J class (to check what prices our new internal online booking system at work gets me) on Syd-Bkk-Syd around about the 30 Oct returning 5 Nov on qf.com, and got around 6K for business, but for 30 bucks extra I could fly first?! Is this for real!?

This would seem to be the same as the discussion and covered in http://www.frequentflyer.com.au/community/your-questions/syd-bkk-j-vs-f-7355.html .

Closing this thread due to being a duplicate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vashikaranbaba