Website a considerable improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter_Plinge

Just logged into the new Woolworths Money website. At last, a decent website. It's clean with a good-sized clear font.

You can download transaction as CSV files, but not QIFs. Not a problem - this website converts CSV files to QIFs:

http://csvconverter.gginternational.net/

There is a print button which produces full A4 sheets of transactions.

There is a search button.

You have to expressly opt-out of the limit control. By default you'll be charged $30 for exceeding your credit limit.

Statements: Sent by email if you opt-in. I believe there's a fee for paper statements, which seems to be the default.

You can see a page of transactions (not just the last five) and - nice! - pending transactions. Plus, you need just the login ID and a password - it's now a simple, straightforward log in.

It's much faster too.

I tried to make a Bpay payment but this was unsuccessful. However it was hit-and-miss on the old site so it may work tomorrow or later in the week. It might an issue with the biller.

Summary: a vast improvement over HSBC's pathetic effort.

Last edited:
I had to call the 1300 10 1234 today as my account needs a payment and I havent received the pin number. Four times I called that number selecting "speak to a rep" and every time it cut me off. So had to resort to "report a stolen card" and managed to get through and was given a temporary pin. The old site doesnt work at all now, even though they say that is how you access October statements. The website is certainly easier to enter without that still multi question entry page.

Sadly, I have not received ANY information about a new website.

The only things you can get from the old site are historical statements - all other options have been removed.

Although, for now this works for transactions: Old History Link (use after logging on)

The only things you can get from the old site are historical statements - all other options have been removed.

Although, for now this works for transactions: Old History Link (use after logging on)

Have you not received a letter with your new login details advising a pin letter will be sent later? If you call that number above, then select I think, 2, then select "lost card" then they can email you the login ID and they will give you a temporary password.

You should have got a letter in the mail last week with a new login ID. The password letter has been delayed but you can get it by phoning.

If you haven't got a new login phone "...the Woolworths Money Service Team on 1300 10 1234 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)" and ask for one.

The letter informing of the change of bank was sent to a 3 year old address - all other EDRCC mail in those intervening years has been sent to the correct address - including a statement two weeks ago.

I did contact EDRCC about the bad arress and they indicated it had been fixed.

I have checked with the people now at the old address and they have received nothing further.

Last edited:
Family member had to call as access was not possible until WOW sorted it out and customer service said they were swamped.
Informed that website a vast improvement now.
So if renewal is November do you call now to ask for Free fee?

The website is a great improvement. Plus it allows you to store the names of bpayers and not just the numbers.

I've looked and looked and can't work out how to download a CSV file. I click on the download arrow and it just comes up with a screen with all the info, but not a CSV file

After clicking the download arrow you select the time period. The download then start automatically.

WM.jpg

Thanks so much for the reply. Trouble is when I do that it pops up as a webpage with all the data lumped together.
Unlike CBA netbank for eg which puts a CSV file in the downloads folder.

The only way I could get it to work was to then copy and paste it into Word, then save as a txt file and then import into Excel

It seems like it should be easier. I must be missing something

Thanks so much for helping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back