Virgin Money Go Transaction Account

yojohnny

Intern
I've just signed up for the Virgin Money Go transaction and associated Virgin Money Boost Saver savings account.

The appeal of this for me is the reward points offered for BPAY payments for things I can't push through my credit cards, without incurring a fee (rent and a few other things in my case). Whilst the amount of points is very low as it's per transaction (regardless of amount), I still thought it was worthwhile signing up as they also offer points when purchasing through their store. It's 8 points per BPAY, direct debit and other purchases made. If I can't get a cashback via Cash Rewards or Shopback and the store I want to buy from isn't in the Qantas store, I will look at pushing it through the Virgin store.

The best redemtion for the points seems to be gift cards at a little under $30 for 5k points.

The associated savings account has one of the "best" interest rates at the moment at 1.2% but I'll be keeping my cash elsewhere.

Using the link below, you will get 5000 points using my referral and I will get 5000 points, as long as you a make a purchase, direct debit or BPAY payment in your first 30 days.

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Mattg

Enthusiast
Solutions

yojohnny

Intern
I guess I am hoping it will improve over time as it's only been out a few weeks it seems. We shall see.

coolstepslg

you can also convert the 5k points for $22.50 cash into your account. id like to through my referral link into the hat too. just click here thanks.

casanovawa

Established Member
you can also convert the 5k points for $22.50 cash into your account. id like to through my referral link into the hat too. just click here thanks.
I couldn't find anything about what the points are worth for redemption... Where did you see the bit about 5000 points = $22.50?

coolstepslg

I couldn't find anything about what the points are worth for redemption... Where did you see the bit about 5000 points = $22.50?
when you get the 5k points you will see the value and options in the app one is to redeem into your account for cash worth $22.50

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisRocksOK