Virgin Lounge Food | Page 48 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Virgin Lounge Food

Harthagan

Usually there is someone who serves you what u ask for (at least when ive seen them out before)

Ausbt

Established Member
I scored a pie in the BNE domestic this afternoon, on arrival. I should have stayed there - I'm over at International now waiting on the BNE-LAX and they have pushed us to the Plaza Premium (apparently SG don't want us VA plebs crowding-out their lovely lounge tonight. So, what's on the menu at Plaza? Well there is no champagne, only Aussie sparking. The Kung Po chicken actually wasn't bad and some ok cheese. But yeah, um, otherwise pretty mediocre. Famous Grouse & rocks? Better make it a double.

stm1sydney

VA SYD lounge this morning - ver nice poached eggs and chorizo, with excellent bernaise sauce. The eggs were oveercooked but not a lot you can do about that, would be very messy serving up perfectly cooked half-soft eggs by the 100 in a bain marie.

danielt25

Pies in the VA BNE lounge this evening. (Roast vegetable and chicken and vegetable) - no premium beef like last Sunday

20190210_181213.jpg 20190210_181326.jpg

terry88

Wow, looks like the VA menu has indeed changed. I look forward to trying the VA Melbourne Lounge in a couple of weeks time YUM!!!

Reactions: jch

Pleb Status

Established Member
Pies in the VA BNE lounge this evening. (Roast vegetable and chicken and vegetable) - no premium beef like last Sunday
They had the premium beef (bottom left) earlier in this afternoon....
20190210_164000-1612x1209.jpg
Interesting that they reprinted the sign on the right to remove the reference to the beef as well.

Last edited:

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaplan_thornhill