Virgin joins AIA, 50% cashback on flights 2X per year | Page 4 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Virgin joins AIA, 50% cashback on flights 2X per year

maia200

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Can someone tell me how you use your $5.00 Weekly Woolworths voucher? Do you use it every week or save a couple? If you save them - do you use them at the self scan section of Woolworths? I have about 40 of them and I seem to only use one or two at a time as there are always people waiting behind me and the input pad is a little cumbersome. I was thinking it is a better idea is to use them on line and get rid of them in one go...however I have collected a fair amount only due to the fact that my closest Woolworths is approximately 40min away. For this reason I have changed to the Velocity points. I have no problem spending the larger amount of Woolworths or Meyers vouchers that we receive.

Johnno101

Can someone tell me how you use your $5.00 Weekly Woolworths voucher? Do you use it every week or save a couple? If you save them - do you use them at the self scan section of Woolworths? I have about 40 of them and I seem to only use one or two at a time as there are always people waiting behind me and the input pad is a little cumbersome. I was thinking it is a better idea is to use them on line and get rid of them in one go...however I have collected a fair amount only due to the fact that my closest Woolworths is approximately 40min away. For this reason I have changed to the Velocity points. I have no problem spending the larger amount of Woolworths or Meyers vouchers that we receive.
I get healthy the use Cashrewards onto Dan Murphy’s to order my alcohol. I have a record written of each card number and pin, then when paying cash and collect I pay using these vouchers. 40 vouchers is $200 but takes a bit of time. However sitting at woolies putting them all in is embarrassing and time consuming. So better option is the cash and collect. That’s also why I have gone to velocity points, done automaticall.

maia200

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Thanks I had a look at the Cash rewards, looks interesting so will follow that up later as well. Changing to Velocity seemed much simpler for me as well.

theblank

Established Member
In answer to above aia vitality is a cash back program that you get membership through some health funds and insurance funds. The intention is to get you healthy by challenging you to achieve tasks. You do not have to join a gym but you can at discounts.
thanks for the whole explanation, particularly that. I get it now. cheers

SeaWolf

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Question for those who have used the recently added international flight benefit with Singapore Airlines, do you have to book onto a VA codeshare or can you book a SQ code (and credit points to a *A partner)?

glasszon

Normally how long it takes to receive the cashback? I just used the benefit for the first time to book a VA codeshare (SQ metal) on MEL-WLG freedom fare to get more SC and flexibility compared to booking it on the SQ website, I made sure the flights I selected have the AIA Vitality tag and my bank account detail is filled, just wondering how long it normally takes so I can follow up if there's any issues.

FTac

Does anyone know why japan flights aren’t included? I thought maybe the new virgin flights weren’t updated but nothing from Singapore is on there either.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minksta