Tbh I didn't include VA because you've got 2 full service and one LCC...not in my 6 times experience. Rather good actually and certainly beats anything QF or VA offer. Thats meh!
Tbh I didn't include VA because you've got 2 full service and one LCC...not in my 6 times experience. Rather good actually and certainly beats anything QF or VA offer. Thats meh!
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
No wonder they are struggling to fill Business Class seats that they need to go all Economy.From the ACCC submission I found this interesting, i.e. Qantas' dominance of corporate purpose travel.
Domestically Australia they also note that "In 2026, Qantas Domestic maintained its leading market share in both the corporate and SME segments (at ~79% and ~53% respectively)." with source given as the Qantas annual report.
Having 79% of the corporate market in Australia and 64% of the corporate market trans Tasman suggests either that it is Australian headquartered companies dominating the purchasing, or that AirNZ has some really, really serious problems in attracting this segment!
In the past this has been a problem. No joke they had been advertising their “seat” only fares in the GDS. A few years ago when I was travelling across the Tasman every couple of weeks I had a corporate flight booked into a “seat” only ticket which basically means the inclusions of Jetstar, after a quick word with my travel team it was only Qantas from then on. They’ve fixed this now and the works fare is the lowest sold via the GDS but I can only imagine how many got shafted with such tickets.or that AirNZ has some really, really serious problems in attracting this segment!
Air NZ's trans-Tasman routes are more Auckland dominant than QF and due to the ongoing engine issues some non AKL flights have poor schedules for business travellers.From the ACCC submission I found this interesting, i.e. Qantas' dominance of corporate purpose travel.
Domestically Australia they also note that "In 2026, Qantas Domestic maintained its leading market share in both the corporate and SME segments (at ~79% and ~53% respectively)." with source given as the Qantas annual report.
Having 79% of the corporate market in Australia and 64% of the corporate market trans Tasman suggests either that it is Australian headquartered companies dominating the purchasing, or that AirNZ has some really, really serious problems in attracting this segment!
