Virgin Atlantic Refunds | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Virgin Atlantic Refunds

p--and--t

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red

Zanzara

A lot of airlines are deliberately drip feeding their refunds to preserve cash. VS are probably one of the worse. IF they survive, I guess they are hoping people have memories a lot shorter than their refund delays...

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

juliusg

Applied for refund Feb 26, received in July. I'd almost given up, it was $13,400 for 2 x RTW J tix. Cancelled by me, as the Sydney > Hong Kong leg (to be flown in June) was cancelled so the whole ticket became refundable.

Zanzara

VS are now bankrupt and in bankruptcy protection in the UK and the US, not sure how many more refunds will eventualise now.

Bit of information available here:-

But it's been well covered, concurrently as Virgin Australia seems to be rising a little at least from the ashes.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petersautoandtyres