Vic to NSW quarantine-less travel: when?

astrosly

Solutions
Haha thanks, I've booked this Saturday. And I've booked 1st November too!

Both bases covered.
Keen to see if the restrictions for Vic entering NSW are lifted by 5 November as I've got travel booked regional NSW to Melbourne on that date returning a few days later. I think your chances of 1 November are quite good, not so much this weekend. 🤞it happens

Astro

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Keen to see if the restrictions for Vic entering NSW are lifted by 5 November as I've got travel booked regional NSW to Melbourne on that date returning a few days later. I think your chances of 1 November are quite good, not so much this weekend. 🤞it happens
Let's hope so.

Some interesting conversation here. Even NSW Health chimed in:

Go Hughesy

Virgin Bart

Established Member
Interesting.

I notice Qantas have gone from 1 to 5 flights MEL SYD on 1/11.

Also from 1 to 2 on 23/10. Lockdown lifts on 22/10.

astrosly

Solutions
Interesting.

I notice Qantas have gone from 1 to 5 flights MEL SYD on 1/11.

Also from 1 to 2 on 23/10. Lockdown lifts on 22/10.
That is interesting. When I looked a couple of days ago it was 1 flight a day till Friday 5 Nov where it goes to 5 flights a day, and then 9 flights a day from Monday 15 November.

astrosly

Solutions
Still no update to the Concerns Notice. Lockdown ends tonight.
Since Sydney folk can't travel to regional NSW till 1 November I don't think Victorians would be allowed to travel unrestricted around NSW till that date either even if they are out of lockdown.

So I'm guessing the Concerns notice and isolation requirements will be revoked either on 1 Nov or when Vic was originally due to hit 80% on 5 Nov.

Possibly the best subscription service on the planet, designed specially by whisky lovers for whisky lovers. Join the club to grow your collection and drink great whisky.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online