Velocity Voice | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Velocity Voice

Blinky

Looks like an invite only forum to give feedback on Virgin services. Anyone else been invited? Thoughts?

It looks like there might be rewards for participating.

Saab34

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I think it’s just those automatic generated feedback emails you get after a flight etc...do the survey and go into the draw to win a $100 voucher monthly.

In the last week I’ve got them from Jetstar, Bigw, Woolworths.

I rarely bother as feedback seems to fall on deaf ears.

lang_13

Got email too. Tried creating account and logging in ... but without success. :confused: typical
Here’s what email contained ...

B419D5D3-55E6-4C13-848B-92CE9BD3E377.jpeg

Jousams

Winder was genius in virgin HQ come up with this idea..

Just give us lifetime status & star alliance membership. That’s the only feedback you need...

Blinky

I should add that I haven’t flown for a few months, so the invite couldn’t have been generated by recent flights only

Berrocca

I've also received the invite. I've joined, not sure what I can offer though!

woodyren

I also joined. Haven't flown for 6 months or so. Just interested to see what's involved in the group.

Happy Dude

AFF Supporter
I was invited and registered. It appears to be a twitter-like forum. There's already a bunch of posts about lifetime status and poor lounge food so it's destined to be a whinge outlet for WP/SG. That can still continue on twitter/facebook/AFF of course.

HS-TQE

Intern

Just give us lifetime status & star alliance membership. That’s the only feedback you need...
Good luck with that one.

Star Alliance has stated they weren't interested in VA, and secondly NZ (along with UA) will still veto any VA application.

jase05

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum

Please no to *A

Blinky

FWIW I don’t think VA will ever consider lifetime status. How many members do see here saying “I have Qantas lifetime status, so I will now chase status on other airlines”? Lifetime status can and does work against loyality

Rubix

I have joined.

I have read a few posts and there seems to be a lot of negativity, better lounge food, more points, give me more status credits for less flights, etc. quotes.

A bit negative for my liking whereas AFF and this VA forum seem to be a lot more informative and positive at this present point imo.

jakeseven7

I have joined.

I have read a few posts and there seems to be a lot of negativity, better lounge food, more points, give me more status credits for less flights, etc. quotes.

A bit negative for my liking whereas AFF and this VA forum seem to be a lot more informative and positive at this present point imo.
Yup saw the same. People complaining about inflight food and lounge food. See the post about the lower status qual?!?

AFF on Air Podcast

• Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aakash35