Velocity platinum amex - lounge pass for additional card holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesaus

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Does anyone know if my wife can enter the lounge using one of the included lunge passes, she has the additional card to my Amex velocity plat card.

i have lounge access via gold, so dont use the passes, but she will be travelling without me, so hoping she can use the included passes on the card.

the seem to show up in my velocity account, so not sure if it will work.

Cheers

I cannot answer your question directly, but I know they use the lounge pass included in one's profile to grant access. So I presume if the lounge pass does not appear in her Velocity profile, she will not have access. I am not sure if this is possible, but can you call Virgin and ask them to transfer the lounge pass from your profile to that of your wife?

The lounge pass definitely needs to be on her Velocity profile for her to be allowed access. I tried calling Velocity numerous times to get mine transferred to someone else and they wouldn’t do it.

Another option I’ve thought of since is to call the lounge directly and explain the situation and see if they’ll debit your account for her entry. Could be worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back