Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Velocity App - Seat selection error

robbo135

Intern
Hi,

Is anyone getting an error trying to change/select seats on a booking in the Velocity app? The error message is:

'We are unable to retrieve seating information at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience'

I've been getting this same error for the past week. I can change the seat online through a desktop but not on the app.

Am I the only the one?

Cheers

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

PlaneCrazy

Hi,

Is anyone getting an error trying to change/select seats on a booking in the Velocity app? The error message is:

'We are unable to retrieve seating information at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience'

I've been getting this same error for the past week. I can change the seat online through a desktop but not on the app.

Am I the only the one?

Cheers
No, I've got that issue too!

Stealthflyer

Virgin
Platinum
I got that message too. I tried both apps and the website on my mobile.

im.daniel

It's been like that for a while hasn't it? I'm able to select a YX seat via the app, but unable to change after selection. Website works fine, and I'm able to change it there, just not the app ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khoobh16