Va Redemption Booking Issues | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Va Redemption Booking Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, am currently searching for J class availability on various routes, but search only returns various economy options and no J.

Had this a week ago but found a work around but for the life of me cant remember what it was.

If anyone can help with a work around be much appreciated.

Cheerd

bullerdude

Established Member
Domestic or International and what month are you searching?

Are you sure the reward seats haven't simply been booked?

williamsf1

Established Member
J reward showing online out Friday 17oct back Tue 21 Oct on the direct service ... even more options via SYD

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

ferni

Melbourne - Gold Coast return Out on a Friday back on Tuesday late October early November. Need to check others when I get home.
Well that's weird, i searched and found a J seat on 24th oct, but then went back to change it to 2 seats and now i keep getting not available online, need to call....

Open up private browsing mode and can now search again..

Anyway can see plenty of options on 24th-28th as well... maybe try clearing your cookies...

Status
Not open for further replies.