VA economy

Melburnian1

Enthusiast
I took red rooster on to a Sydney to Gold Coast flight in Early May 2021 & they did not seem to care.

Unless "they" had a rule prohibiting hot food (because of how smells permeate through enclosed spaces), why would "they" care? Less commission revenue is the only other reason that springs to mind.

jakeseven7

Solutions
Unless "they" had a rule prohibiting hot food (because of how smells permeate through enclosed spaces), why would "they" care? Less commission revenue is the only other reason that springs to mind.

I don’t think VA2 or JQ do - I’ve seen KFC on VA2 recently and it was very obvious, crew didn’t do anything so can’t be against their rules.

suze2000

Established Member
Possibly if someone nearby complained, it would be a different story. I've always considered it really rude to bring hot fried food on any form of PT though. Also fishy things. Anything smelly, actually.

jakeseven7

Solutions
Possibly if someone nearby complained, it would be a different story. I've always considered it really rude to bring hot fried food on any form of PT though. Also fishy things. Anything smelly, actually.

Personally I would never do it so I agree with you, but I also have a choice of carrier I suppose and both VA2 and JQ are operating in a section of the market where that type of behaviour is more likely to happen.... so I have to accept that possibility.

The VA2 cleaning crew would have been annoyed as the family dropped chips and gravy on the floor of the aircraft and that stuff isn’t coming out without a deep clean!

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gourevib