Upto 50% sale for weekends in 2011 - coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Solutions
Enjoy more weekends away in 2011 with the Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale, and save up to 50% when you book by 31st January.
The Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale

(Bookings begine 6 Dec)

NB. It's up to 50% off - the hotels I have looked at are quoting less than 50% reductions

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Solutions
I'm hoping that they're still working on the promo. For APAC the discount is 25% of the bed and breakfast rate, although looking at some of the numbers, that doesn't seem to work either.

JohnK

Veteran Member
I'm hoping that they're still working on the promo. For APAC the discount is 25% of the bed and breakfast rate, although looking at some of the numbers, that doesn't seem to work either.
Have the rates been loaded? I wonder if Sunday is included in the promotion. I tried the Parmelia Hilton Perth for a Sunday in late March and it says that the promotion was not available.

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Solutions
Have the rates been loaded? I wonder if Sunday is included in the promotion. I tried the Parmelia Hilton Perth for a Sunday in late March and it says that the promotion was not available.

The sale starts Dec 6.

albatross710

Established Member
Solutions
Hotels offers are difficult to discern. The rack rates upon which they base their discounts are quite meaningless...even to them.

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Note that these sales are "Advance Purchase" and include breakfast.

You will be charged on booking and are not changeable.

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

JohnK

Veteran Member
If I have done my numbers right then a night at Perth Hilton end of March only works to ~12% discount.

If I can get my hands on a 20% discount voucher would be quite handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.