Here is the link:
Buy Hotel Points for Reward Stays from Hilton HHonors
As usual, good value for P+P rates and 5th night free.
Pretty reasonable. US0.5c per point. Almost entices me.
Am I delusional, or is that the best offer they've ever had?
delusional is a pretty strong word - misinformed is probably better
courtesy of pointhacks
- August 2016 up to 50% discount, as low as 0.5c per point
- July 2016: 0.55c per point
- April to June 2016: 0.5c per point
- February 2015: 0.56c per point
- September 2015: 0.57c per point
- May 2015: 0.5c per point
Hi, looking for advice on the benefits of this deal. On face value I wonder why you would buy the points, even at 100% bonus. Doing a quick browse around it seems you are better off just paying the room rates? Happy for someone to give me other reasons. Is the 5th night free thing only for points? Thanks in advance.